MAGNUM SERIES RT TRUCK STEPS
10% OFF + FREE SHIPPING + NO SALES TAX = ORDER TODAY!more info....
Magnum RT Steps by Raptor Series™ gives you the rugged and tough appearance you want along with a practical, easy and secure method of entry and exit of your vehicle. These step bars are absolute top quality and are designed and engineered in the USA. They are and built to meet or exceed OEM specs and made to last, just like your truck! When only the very best will do, step up in style today with these super-cool Magum RT Steps!
Magnum RT Side Steps are of the highest quality truck steps available on the market today! That's why Raptor Series Inc offers a Limited Stuctural Lifetime Warranty with their Gen1 Magnum RT Side Steps and a full 10yr warranty on the Gen 2 which includes the finish! Choose from Generation 1 or Generation 2. Gen 1 steps are the originals where Gen 2 steps were redesigned with a larger and longer step area.
These unique steps are made from extra heavy-duty cold rolled 10 gauge steel and feature a three-stage multi layered matte black textured powder coat finish that resists corrosion and stands up to the elements. The mounting hardware that come with the steps are re-enforced, providing twice the strength of regular truck side step brackets. Magnum RT Steps install quickly and easily with no drilling required utilizing OEM mounting points! Magnum RT Steps are available for Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge, and Toyota including mid-size, full-size and heavy (super)-duty trucks. RT side steps are available for the ever popular Jeep Wrangler.
- Extra heavy duty step bar design with rugged off-road styling.
- Step pads have aggresive non-slip tread pattern.
- Nice wide drop step makes entry and exit to your vehicle easy.
- Three stage multi coating process with matte black textured powdercoat for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Extra heavy duy mounting brackets (twice the strength or regular running board brackets).
- Easy, no-drill installation. Can be done within 30mins on most trucks with regular home tools.
- Limited lifetime manufacturers structural warranty.